Thank you for your continued support! The first thing you can do to help me in my 2021 re-election campaign is to sign my petition to get on the ballot. Look below to see if you are a voter in the 95th District and if so, please sign the petition by entering your information. While you're here, you can sign for Del. Jay Jones' campaign for Attorney General!
To sign for Jay, you must be a registered voter but can live anywhere in the Commonwealth.
To sign my petition, you must be a registered voter in the 95th District. Not sure? You can CLICK HERE!
Newport News precincts for the 95th District:
- Boulevard - Knights of Columbus Building
- Briarfield – An Achievable Dream Middle & High School
- Carver – Carver Elementary School
- Chestnut – Dochiki Club
- Deer Park - Deer Park Elementary School
- Downtown – City Council Chambers
- Dunbar – An Achievable Dream Academy
- Hilton - Main Street Library
- Huntington – Doris Miller Community Center
- Jefferson – Marshall Courts Rec Center
- Magruder – Discovery STEM Academy
- Marshall – Marshall Early Learning Center
- Newmarket – American Legion Post 25 (split with 92nd District)
- Newsome Park – Newsome Park Elementary School
- Oyster Point - Yates Elementary School
- Palmer - Palmer Elementary School (split with 93rd District)
- Reed – Downing Gross Cultural Arts Center
- River - Virginia War Museum
- Saunders - Saunders Elementary School (split with 92nd District)
- Sedgefield - Sedgefield Elementary School
- South Morrison – South Morrison Family Learning Center
- Warwick - Warwick Recreation Center (split with 94th District)
- Washington – Booker T. Washington Middle School
- Watkins - Watkins Early Childhood Center
- Wilson –Ivy Baptist Church
Hampton precinct for the 95th District:
- Sandy Bottom (split with the 92nd District)
If you have any questions, text me at 757-251-0787.
By submitting this petition, I waive, release, and discharge Friends of Marcia Price and its directors, officers, employees, volunteers, representatives, and agents from any liability associated with the use of my personal information for the purpose of qualifying candidates for the Virginia primary election ballot. I acknowledge that Friends of Marcia Price is required under state law to accept electronic petitions of qualified voters and that the Virginia Department of Elections requires that such petitions contain personal information and that Friends of Marcia Price makes no additional representations or warranties regarding the usage, storage, or security of the personal information contained on this petition.