TODAY'S DEADLINES: Census and Voter Registration
TODAY is the deadline for responding to the 2020 Census and for VA Voter Registration! See below for more information.
2020 Census - You can respond by phone or online!
You can respond to your 2020 Census online at 2020Census.gov
The 2020 Census can also be completed by phone in the below languages.
English and Spanish Language Hours of Operation: Customer Service Representatives are available every day from 7am to 2am Eastern Time on the following phone lines:
- English (for 50 states and Washington, D.C.): 844-330-2020
- Spanish (for 50 states and Washington, D.C.): 844-468-2020
- English (for Puerto Rico residents): 844-418-2020
- Spanish (for Puerto Rico residents): 844-426-2020
- TDD (Telephone Display Device): 844-467-2020
- Chinese (Mandarin): 844-391-2020
- Chinese (Cantonese): 844-398-2020
- Vietnamese: 844-461-2020
- Korean: 844-392-2020
- Russian: 844-417-2020
- Arabic: 844-416-2020
- Tagalog: 844-478-2020
- Polish: 844-479-2020
- French: 844-494-2020
- Haitian Creole: 844-477-2020
- Portuguese: 844-474-2020
- Japanese: 844-460-2020
VA Voter Registration ends at 11:59pm TODAY, Thursday, October 15th!
Visit bit.ly/YourVAVoteMatters to
1. Register to Vote
2. Update your name and address in your Citizen Portal
3. Make sure your are ACTIVE in the system in your Citizen Portal - if you are INACTIVE, please update your registration!