The next GENERAL elections for Hampton/Newport News will be on
Tuesday, November 2, 2021
On Election Day, polls are open from 6am-7pm.What's on your ballot?
- Offices on ballot: Governor, Lieutenant Governor, Attorney General, House of Delegates, Sheriff, Commonwealth's Attorney, Commissioner of the Revenue, & Treasurer
- Delegate Price is on the ballot in November! Click here to volunteer with her campaign!
Important Dates to Remember:
- First day of in-person early voting at local voter registration office: Friday, September 17, 2021.
- Deadline to register to vote, or update an existing registration: Tuesday, October 12, 2021.
- Deadline to apply for a ballot to be mailed to you: Friday, October 22 2021. Request must be received by local voter registration office by 5:00 p.m.
- Voter registration offices open Saturday, October 23, 2021 and October 30, 2021 for early voting.
- Last day of in-person early voting at local voter registration office: Saturday
, October 30, 2021 at 5:00 p.m.
For more information, please click on the links:
VA Department of Elections Citizen Portal - Log in to your voter information!
Who Is My Legislator? - Type in your address and see who represents you on the state and federal levels.
Virginia Department of Elections - A great resource for voting info.
Newport News Voter Registrar - Local voter resources
Hampton Voter Registrar - Local voter resources
Information on Restoration of Voting Rights - Apply to have your rights restored
by the Governor or check on the status of your application.
Can't remember how a bill becomes a law, no problem! Get your refresher here.
Also, check out YelloPain's creative Civics lesson: youtu.be/wMALeR1i-FM
Current Elected Officials for our area:
- President - Joseph R. Biden
- Vice President - Kamala Harris
- US Senator - Mark Warner
- US Senator - Tim Kaine
- Congressional Representative and Districts - 1st Rob Wittman, 2nd Elaine Luria, 3rd Robert C. "Bobby" Scott
Statewide Elected Officials:
- Governor -Ralph Northam
- Lt. Governor - Justin Fairfax
- VA Attorney General - Mark Herring
- State Senator and Districts - 1st Monty Mason, 2nd Mamie Locke, 3rd Thomas Norment
- State Delegates and Districts - 91st Martha Mugler, 92nd Jeion Ward, 93rd Michael Mullin, 94th Shelly Simonds, 95th Marcia "Cia" Price
Newport News Local Leadership:
- Mayor - McKinley Price
- City Council - Vice Mayor Saundra Cherry, Tina Vick, Dave Jenkins, Pat Woodbury, Marcellus Harris, Sharon Scott
- School Board - Chair Douglas Brown, Vice Chair Lisa Surles-Law, Gary Hunter, John Eley, Terri Best, Marvin Harris, and Rebecca Aman
Newport News Constitutional Officers:
- Sheriff - Gabe Morgan
- Commonwealth's Attorney - Howard Gwynn
- Commissioner of the Revenue - Tiffany Boyle
- Treasurer - Marty Eubank
- Clerk of Court - Angela Reason
Hampton Local Leadership:
- Mayor - Donnie Tuck
- City Council - Vice Mayor Jimmy Gray, Billy Hobbs, Chris Snead, Steven Brown, Eleanor Brown, Chris Bowman
- School Board - Chair Joe Kilgore, Vice Chair Reginald Woodhouse, Stephanie Jackson Afonja, Jason Samuels, Richard Mason, Ann Cherry, and Tina Banks-Gray
Hampton Constitutional Officers:
- Sheriff -Karen Bowden
- Commonwealth's Attorney - Anton Bell
- Commissioner of the Revenue - Ross Mugler
- Treasurer - Molly Ward
- Clerk of Court - Linda Batchelor Smith
Precincts for the 95th District:
- Boulevard* - Knights of Columbus Building
- Briarfield – An Achievable Dream Middle & High School
- Carver – Carver Elementary School
- Chestnut – Dochiki Club
- Deer Park* - Deer Park Elementary School
- Downtown – City Council Chambers
- Dunbar – An Achievable Dream Academy
- Hilton* - Main Street Library
- Huntington – Doris Miller Community Center
- Jefferson – Marshall Courts Rec Center
- Magruder – Discovery STEM Academy
- Marshall – Marshall Early Learning Center
- Newmarket# – American Legion Post 25
- Newsome Park – Newsome Park Elementary School
- Oyster Point* - Yates Elementary School
- Palmer*# - Palmer Elementary School
- Reed – Downing Gross Cultural Arts Center
- River* - Virginia War Museum
- Sandy Bottom (HAMPTON)*# - Sandy Bottom Nature Park
- Saunders*# - Saunders Elementary School
- Sedgefield* - Sedgefield Elementary School
- South Morrison – South Morrison Family Learning Center
- Warwick*# - Warwick Recreation Center
- Washington – Booker T. Washington Middle School
- Watkins* - Watkins Early Childhood Center
- Wilson – Ivy Baptist Church
#= split precinct with another district
USE THIS WEBSITE TO CHECK YOUR ADDRESS:
Have questions? Email me at PriceForDel95@gmail.com or call us at 757-251-0787
Updated June 2021